Virtual Mission India
From 8 - 12 February 2021, the Netherlands organizes a virtual
trade mission to India with the presence of the Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and
Development Cooperation, Mrs. Sigrid Kaag.
During this mission, we facilitate organizations from the Kingdom of the Netherlands (incl. the Dutch Caribbean islands) and India active in the following sectors in gaining an understanding of the local challenges, market information and expanding their network with new business contacts.
- Food (focussing on: solution in food waste in agriculture, horticulture, dairy and agua culture)
- Energy (focussing on: renewable energy in solar energy, hydrogen and biofuels, the energy transition and e-mobility)
- Water (focussing on: water safety and water security)
Mrs. Ingrid Thijssen, president of Confederation of Dutch Industry
and Employers (VNO-NCW) will lead the Dutch business delegation.
Check out our programme of events and please join us by registering
on this platform to participate in the mission events and to engage in
1:1 video conversations with pre-selected counterparts.
- Opening session with Minister Kaag 8 February 2021
- Kickoff session per sector
- Webinars about interesting developments and projects in the countries
- Round tables
- Co-create session
- Field visit
- Matchmaking on your own initiative via this B2Match platform
- Tailor made matchmaking appointments, scheduled for 12 February
The draft programme can be found in the orange top bar at: Agenda
You will be informed via email when registraton for the sessions will become available.
1:1 Matchmaking sessions
During this mission, we facilitate 1:1 matchmaking sessions with pre-selected counterparts; a quick and easy way to meet potential partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 20 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. (For more information, visit tab How it works)
Registration: The registration for this event has been closed.
Please note, if you work for aDutch organisation in the Netherlands or for a Dutch organisation in India, please, register as a Dutch participant! Only participants who work for foreign companies in India, should register as Indian participant.
More information on participation and registration can be found under the tabs For Dutch Participants and For Indian Participants
Join the conversation on social media via #NLIndia